Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DSLR external monitor advice

Started by PhotographingBlind ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DSLR external monitor advice

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am considering an external monitor for my D7000.

    It is not especially for video, but more for stills.

    I considered a external viewfinder, but i think that wil not solve to find the macro critters.

     

    I have a difficulty to find the critters in the viewfinder.

     

    Anyone who has experience withe the external monitors ? Some advice ?

    Will taking pictures work evenwell with the external monitor as with a regular viewfinder (live view delay ?)

     

    I have a hugyfot housing.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.