I have a Digital Rebel and was wondering if it was better to get the IKELITE housing for the DRebel or for about the same price should i get the Canon G5 and the respective IKELITE housing for it? Or is there a better option all together, i am in the military and get to go to allot of places that have wonderful dives and would probablty be better for me to have a completely different camera to take and leave the wife the Rebel. Any and all help would be wonderful as i would like to take my first photo dive sometime soon in San Fransisco as its only 100 miles away.
Cmon does anyone have any opinion on this will i be happy with the G5 and housing or should i just get the Rebel Housing? Also what housing Mfg. is the best bang for the buck?
Thank You
I don't think there are too many people who can comment as I believe there are only 2 people here who have used the digital Rebel underwater.
I suggest posting your question in the DSLR forum as well. Also, check out my article in the Features section about this topic.