Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D700 to D800 trade up program

Started by Poliwog ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

D700 to D800 trade up program

1 posts
  1. Trade in your excellent condition D700 for a new D800 for only $1599.00 (conditions do apply).

     

    I'm out of luck with this trade up program as I'm currently shooting with a D7000, but thought I would pass this on to those that could benefit from it.

     

    http://www.cameracanada.com/enet-cart/prod...?pid=33753Trade

     

    Is there still such a huge demand for the D700 that they could make this work financially for them?

     

    I have no financial interests in this company and do not work for any of their affiliates, although I have occasionally orders items from this company in the past without problems.

    Edited by Poliwog
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.