Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

teleconverter...

Started by AndreaS73 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

teleconverter...

3 posts
  1. Hello everyone

    I'd like to use a teleconverter (1,4x or 1,7x) with Nikon 105mm and D800. I have to choose between the Nikon and the Kenko TC... Any suggestion? The cost difference is justified? There is a big difference in image quality or AF speed?Thanks

  2. I use the Nikon 1.7x AFS with the 105mm and it is a different world from a Kenko in AF speed and image quality. But it is a TC that I own primarily for use with topside telephotos.

    Alex

  3. Ok , I'll go with the original Nikon one then.So do you prefer ~180mm(1.7x) over ~150mm(1,4x)?ThanksAndrea

     

     

    I use the Nikon 1.7x AFS with the 105mm and it is a different world from a Kenko in AF speed and image quality. But it is a TC that I own primarily for use with topside telephotos.

    Alex

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.