Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

"universal" SLR housing

Started by AndreaS73 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

"universal" SLR housing

2 posts
  1. Someone has experiences with "universal" housing by Easydive? www.easydive.itOnly some functions are remoted, but the most used... And the possibility to change body without change housing, just need to upgrade firmware (only Nikon and Canon). It seems to me a very great versatility and convenience!I'm thinking about buying one and suggestions are welcome.ThanksBye

  2. I have tested it when i have looked for new housing.

    I have onli dived with it 3 times.

     

    The thing i do not like is the shutter trigger.

     

    It is more suitable for video, not stils but that is my personal feeling.

    Perhaps one can get used to it after more time in water.

     

    Remember that You are limited to only fiew settings,

    so it is between diving with the same housing for longer period of time but without possibility to change many settings of any camera you put inside

    or housing that lets you to set anything You need underwater.

     

    I have decided to go for dedicated housing after the test, and never looked back. I will just stick to it for longer period of time. (will not change housing form nikon d700 to d800)

    Edited by dzwiad
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.