Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

TTL setting for Subal D200 / Inon Z240

Started by magicfx ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

TTL setting for Subal D200 / Inon Z240

10 posts
  1. How to set Subal D200 to TTL mode?

     

    subal%E8%B7%B3%E7%B7%9A%E9%85%8D%E7%BD%AE.jpg

     

    Is my "No.2/No.4 configuration" the right setting?

     

    _TIN3443.jpg

     

    Should I set Inon Z240 to STTL or Auto mode?

    What's the difference?

  2. I think you are having a misunderstanding because the Inon Z240 does not work in TTL with the D200 whatever the setting. You would need a TTL converter or shooting through optical fiber in order to have TTL.

  3. Does exist a TTL converter for Inon Z240? I mean not using optical fiber but only the sync cord. Anyone has tried the Sea&Sea TTL converter with Inon?

     

    I think you are having a misunderstanding because the Inon Z240 does not work in TTL with the D200 whatever the setting. You would need a TTL converter or shooting through optical fiber in order to have TTL.
  4. Does exist a TTL converter for Inon Z240? I mean not using optical fiber but only the sync cord. Anyone has tried the Sea&Sea TTL converter with Inon?

     

    Yes, I have used a Sea & Sea TTL converter, type N with a D 200 and the same converter with a D2Xs. Please be aware that there are different Sea & Sea converters. The converters needs to match your camera model and strobe. I believe they all work with either a Sea & Sea strobe or a Inon strobe. Contact Ryan at Reef Photo, he will guide you accordingly.

    Edited by eyu
  5. Yes, I have used a Sea & Sea TTL converter, type N with a D 200 and the same converter with a D2Xs. Please be aware that there are different Sea & Sea converters. The converters needs to match your camera model and strobe. I believe they all work with either a Sea & Sea strobe or a Inon strobe. Contact Ryan at Reef Photo, he will guide you accordingly.

     

    http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/digital_s...essory/008.html

     

    I saw only these 2 type:

     

    YS Converter/N

    and

    YS Converter/C

     

    Does YS Converter/N work perfectly with Nikon D200 and Inon Z240 type4?

  6. Does YS Converter/N work perfectly with Nikon D200 and Inon Z240 type4?

     

    Sea & Sea has made different iterations of the type N convert as new Nikon models have come out. I do not know if a new type N will work with an older body like the D 200. Ask Reef Photo or Sea & Sea.

    Edited by eyu
  7. I shot the Nikon D200 with Inon 240 and S & S TTL converter.

    I believe the person who bought my equipment is not using it.

    Are you interested in it?

    P/M me if interested.

  8. I shot the Nikon D200 with Inon 240 and S & S TTL converter.

    I believe the person who bought my equipment is not using it.

    Are you interested in it?

    P/M me if interested.

     

    Subal housing is with S6-type plug

    but Sea & Sea is with another type.

    Any TTL converter with S6 plug on the market?

  9. Subal housing is with S6-type plug

    but Sea & Sea is with another type.

    Any TTL converter with S6 plug on the market?

     

     

    The ones I user had Nikonos 5 plugs.

  10. Subal housing is with S6-type plug

    but Sea & Sea is with another type.

    Any TTL converter with S6 plug on the market?

     

    You can exchange your S6 bulkheads to a Nikonos 5 pin to work with Sea & Sea sync cords. Besides Sea & Sea TTL's look at Heinrich TTL's.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.