Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

losing flash window cover olympus PT-EP05L

Started by dolphie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

losing flash window cover olympus PT-EP05L

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

     

    I am very pleased with the Olympus PT-EP05L and plympus epl3, but I have lost on the first dive the insertion slot caps and the flash window cover.

    Has one of you also this experience with it? Does anyone know where I can buy new one? Or has anyone made ​​his/her own solution?

     

     

     

    ------------------------------------------------

  2. Hello,

     

     

    I am very pleased with the Olympus PT-EP05L and plympus epl3, but I have lost on the first dive the insertion slot caps and the flash window cover.

    Has one of you also this experience with it? Does anyone know where I can buy new one? Or has anyone made ​​his/her own solution?

     

     

     

    ------------------------------------------------

     

    I have one for the housing for the XZ-1 that hasn't been opened yet. If it will fit your housing and you live in he US, I'll sell it to you. PM if interested

  3. I think some black electrical tape on the inside of the housing might be a better solution. The design of that whole affair is lacking, IMHO.

     

    Jack

  4. I think some black electrical tape on the inside of the housing might be a better solution. The design of that whole affair is lacking, IMHO.

     

    Jack

     

    If you tape over that area inside the housing, how will the preflash get feedback for exposure?

     

    Not to hijack this thread, but on the zx-1, when shooting A,S or M modes, how can you set the flash to force fire and do it at 1/16 or 1/64.

     

    From the little playing around I've been doing at home, it seems that you can only enter 1 setting for flash such as fill , 1/16 or 1/64.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.