Has anybody tried the Ikelite Housing for the new Canon 5d Mark III? I am talking about this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/8580...ousing_for.html
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Ikelite Housing for the new Canon 5D Mark III?
Started by haring ·
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
Ikelite Housing for the new Canon 5D Mark III?
-
-
Here you go!
-
Thanks! Awesome!!!
Has anybody tried to use the old Mark II housing with the Mark III? Does it fit?
This is awesome!!!! I love it. I love the colors of the water at the geginning and at the end!
-
Hi Triggerfish
The Mark2 and the Mark III have many differences that stop you from swaping housings.. For example, the On/Off switch is in a different place....there are to many to list.
Here's my collection from both my MarlI and MarkIII
Hope you enjoy!
-
Thanks!
Hi Triggerfish
The Mark2 and the Mark III have many differences that stop you from swaping housings.. For example, the On/Off switch is in a different place....there are to many to list.
Here's my collection from both my MarlI and MarkIII
Hope you enjoy!
WWWWWooooWWWW! You dive a lot!!!
-
Here's the new link to the Mark2 and Mark3 scuba diving videos. I also use both rigs for stills.
www.idivecayman.com