Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

sweaty and sandy

Started by magicfx ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

sweaty and sandy

3 posts
  1. Totally new Zen port.

    Try to take some photos on the beach with strong waves.

     

    sweat_sand.jpg

     

    I found some "sweat" and sand on the corner of my Zen dome port.

    (I am sure inside the port is clean.)

    Is there any easy way to keep dome port clean all the way underwater?

    Spit, smear, and rinse?

    Any specialized detergent works?

  2. I'd be really surprised if either mark was from the outside of the dome...

     

    Tim

     

    :)

  3. It looks like your sensor is quite dirty.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.