Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Erics Screaming Turtle Title Image of German "Tauchen&q

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Erics Screaming Turtle Title Image of German "Tauchen&q

6 posts
  1. Erics Screaming Turtle Title Image of German "Tauchen&q

    Yesterday I got the march issue of the german magazine "Tauchen" and was greeted by the familiar screaming Baby Turtle.

     

    Congrats Eric!

     

    Interesting this carribean pic was advertising an article about turtles on Sipadan ;-)

     

    More interesting was that, if you looked at the title photo credits the picture was take by a totally unknown PG called "E. Chang" (!)

     

    Eric: I would sue them ;-)

     

    Simon

     

    I'll post a copy when I had time to scan it....

  2. Thanks you, Simon!

     

    Wow. That's pretty bad that they didn't list my first name and misspelled my last. PLease scan! I'd love to see it. ;)

  3. We'd all like to see it. Please post it here! Alex

  4. It's interest to see how does the screaming's turtle sound in German.

  5. Here the Scans:

  6. thank you, Simon. ;)

     

    Now I just have to find this "E. Chang" guy.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.