Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Finally saying hi

Started by jpomerantz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Finally saying hi

2 posts
  1. Hi. I joined Wetpixel a while ago - even have a T shirt I got at a "Beneath The Sea" show in NJ -but never really introduced myself so thought "why not now!". I have been doing photography for years and fell into UW imaging after several years of diving wanting to have permanent memories. Started like all with a point and shoot and actually had the camera flood which was a good thing as I had DAN insurance and upgraded. Eventually got to the 7D I use now and love. Just finished a web site with my pix and would love comments, critiques, suggestions. Thanks!!!

  2. Hi Jay and welcome onboard. I love the colours of the painted Elysia in your latest gallery.

     

    Looking forward to seeing some images and trip report posts from you

     

    Stew

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.