Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

macro with Epm1

Started by bear35 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

macro with Epm1

3 posts
  1. Hi another question.....

     

    I have an Epm1, I am thinking about getting the Panasonic Lecia 45mm. Its obviously a lot of money by the time you add a port to the cost of the lens. Is the quality of the 45mm pan lens much better than the oly kit lens?

    Would I be better off just getting a threaded macro wet lens to add to the housing?? :lol:

    Any other ideas would be good to hear or example pics if anyone has both lenses.

  2. Big difference in image quality between the two lenses and the 45 is a true macro that goes to 1:1 (17.3X13mm on the M43 cameras). This is a another case of you get what you pay for.

     

    Phil Rudin

  3. Thanks Phil,

    I thought as much but it's a lot of money to spend if there is not a big difference so I wanted to ask the question.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.