Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

CS 6 Premier Pro?

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

CS 6 Premier Pro?

7 posts
  1. Someone sent me this question and I haven't a clue as to the answer. Maybe someone here can assist.

    Steve

     

    "My question is whether you can start a project on the Mac version of Premiere Pro and then transfer the project to a Windows version of Premiere Pro and work on it there."

  2. For those who are interested, I finally heard back from the Adobe Development team and they said that 'Yes, you can go back and forth with your projects from PC to Mac and back.

    Steve

  3. Great to know

  4. This would have been excellent if my little girl hadn't soaked my MBP in Fruit juice!!! ... IS there a way of retrieving Mac formatted Ext HDD files into a Windoze laptop to view on Prem Pro CS.5.5 (have I asked this before???)

     

    Dean

  5. Dean... I am PC illiterate however, it seems logical to me to export your Mac files into a format that the PC uses and then do the transfer. PC people use Quicktime, right? So couldn't you take your Mac QT files and just bring them over?

    Steve

  6. Dean... I am PC illiterate however, it seems logical to me to export your Mac files into a format that the PC uses and then do the transfer. PC people use Quicktime, right? So couldn't you take your Mac QT files and just bring them over?

    Steve

     

    My laptop doesn't recognise the External HDD ??? I have dowmloaded a software trial that should help with most of it :)

     

    Dean

  7. What software? Curious minds want to know.alien.gif

    Steve

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.