Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Need Nexus resources.

Started by Ideas in Blue ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Nexus resources.

7 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    Been away from stills photography for over 6 years now doing video, but recently I got a great condition Nexus housing, from member Sharkman, for my beloved oldie, Nikon D-100. I've been trying to find resources online, information on available lens gears, ports, etc, but haven't found much really. Nexus housings are really great but information so that users can make informed purchases is horrible. Can anybody point me in the direction where I can find some up to date and reliable info and not some badly translated from Japanese bits and pieces?

     

    Thanks,

     

     

    Rudi Herbert

    www.IdeasinBlue.com

  2. Hello all,

     

    Been away from stills photography for over 6 years now doing video, but recently I got a great condition Nexus housing, from member Sharkman, for my beloved oldie, Nikon D-100. I've been trying to find resources online, information on available lens gears, ports, etc, but haven't found much really. Nexus housings are really great but information so that users can make informed purchases is horrible. Can anybody point me in the direction where I can find some up to date and reliable info and not some badly translated from Japanese bits and pieces?

     

    Thanks,

     

     

    Rudi Herbert

    www.IdeasinBlue.com

    Have you tried the AnthisNexus guys in Taiwan. They seem to know all about the housings and other bits. Otherwise, Marine Camera in San Diego should be able to help.

    Bill

  3. Hello all,

     

    Been away from stills photography for over 6 years now doing video, but recently I got a great condition Nexus housing, from member Sharkman, for my beloved oldie, Nikon D-100. I've been trying to find resources online, information on available lens gears, ports, etc, but haven't found much really. Nexus housings are really great but information so that users can make informed purchases is horrible. Can anybody point me in the direction where I can find some up to date and reliable info and not some badly translated from Japanese bits and pieces?

     

    Thanks,

     

     

    Rudi Herbert

    www.IdeasinBlue.com

    I buy my Nexus stuff from Woody at Nexus America. He is a also a Nikon shooter and very knowledgeable.

     

    Bob

     

    Nexus America

  4. I buy my Nexus stuff from Woody at Nexus America. He is a also a Nikon shooter and very knowledgeable.

     

    Bob

     

    Nexus America

    is Nexus America still around. The website seems to be last updated like 2 years ago

    Bill

  5. is Nexus America still around. The website seems to be last updated like 2 years ago

    Bill

     

    Yes, Nexus America is most definitely still in business. Woody Mayhew is the owner and can get you what you need.

     

    Barry

    www.bareports.com

    www.keywordworkflow.com

  6. Good luck! Nexus went belly-up in Europe because of supply problems. I used my Nexus ports with a Nauticam housing...

     

    Tim

     

    :lol:

    Edited by tdpriest
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.