Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

PNG

Started by Motek ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

PNG

10 posts
  1. A video I put together from my recent trip tp PNG. Watch in HD if you can

     

    Mark

     

  2. A video I put together from my recent trip tp PNG. Watch in HD if you can

     

    Mark

     

     

    Thanks for posting mark. I enjoyed that. I especially liked your time lapses.

    Dustin

  3. That's a fantastic video Mark, well done.

    Loved the bit where you hand feed the turtle, that is so cool. I would love to have that interaction.

    Loved it.

    Cheers Pete.

  4. That's a fantastic video Mark, well done.

    Loved the bit where you hand feed the turtle, that is so cool. I would love to have that interaction.

    Loved it.

    Cheers Pete.

     

    Great video, love the macro shots. Also the turtle bit made me feel like a kid again.

     

    Jose

  5. It took me years of attempts to shoot my first rhino and never did succeed in PNG. Great stuff.

    Steve

  6. Great Video Mark!

  7. Many thanks guys, Glad you enjoyed!

  8. Really nice video Mark, great job!

  9. Great video mark, was it all done on your d7000?

  10. All underwater footage was with the D7000, A few topside were done with the Go Pro.

     

     

    Great video mark, was it all done on your d7000?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.