Have I purchased the wrong lenses TOKINA 11-16 ????under the Sea&Sea system chart ther is no sutiable port combo I am concerned unnecessarily ??????? My housing is sea&sea RDX For canon .As it stand now is really bad after that it costs som money has no greater disire to spend more money for more superficial lens buy. At the momet it looks to be an totally useless if Ican"t use to UWphoto that was supposed to. The lens I talk about is TOKINA 11-16 AT-X 2.8 WIDE ANGEL ZOMM For Canon
I Really hope someone can and give a positiv answer
regards kent
The Tokina 11-16 is around the same size as the Canon 10-22mm lens, so if you look for that Canon lens on the port chart you should see what ports will work with your new Tokina.
The concern would be which zoom gear would you be able to use.
Here's a custom zoom gear that's supposed to fit the 11-16 and 12-24
While some people don't care for rectilinear lenses in domes, I've seen some very nice pics with the 11-16. One was a winner in the Monterey shoot-out a couple of years ago. The 12-24 is also rectilinear and was a very popular lens for wide angle before the 10-17 fisheye came along.
The Tokina 11-16 is around the same size as the Canon 10-22mm lens, so if you look for that Canon lens on the port chart you should see what ports will work with your new Tokina.