Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Siege

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Siege

7 posts
  1. [vimeo]44721451[/vimeo]

     

     

     

    Another preview of the documentary "Isora, story of a pod of pilot whales"

     

    It was filmed in apnea, with Panasonic HVX201 and Gates housing with Super wide-angle lens SWP44 Fathom Imaging.

     

    Editing FinalCut pro X

  2. Bravo Rafa! Thrilling footage. A stunning spectacle to have witnessed and to have recorded.

  3. I know you still have a lot of cutting to do but I really look forward to seeing your finished product. Nicely shot

    steve

  4. Thank you very much!

     

    Steve, In FCPX I have 6,470 clips, of which 2,728 are selected as favorites. Crazy ;) . I hope to finish the film at the end of November.

  5. Thank you very much!

     

    Steve, In FCPX I have 6,470 clips, of which 2,728 are selected as favorites. Crazy ;) . I hope to finish the film at the end of November.

     

    Hi Rafa,

     

    Could I ask you which framerate do you use commonly?

    Not to hijack the thread but I see al lot of discussion on 24/25p vs 30p for uw footage.

     

    Thank you

  6. Hi M4user,

     

    720pn50. 90% of the footage in slow motion ;)

  7. Excelente !

     

    Thanks for posting it . I will love to have such experience and what a great vis !!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.