Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Need info on a SEA&SEA lens

Started by Tony M. ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Need info on a SEA&SEA lens

3 posts
  1. I've got a Nikonos mount SEA and SEA lens that is labeled as a 20mm F2.8. I know they made a 20mm F3.5m but I have been unable to find any information about a 20mm F2.8 made by them. The lens is a recent acquisition and I was wondering; can anyone tell me about the lens? IQ? Experience with the lens?

     

    I'm thinking about going digital, and have been considering something like a M4/3 camera that might allow me to have some kind of Nikonos Lens port. I'm assuming, based on the flange distance, that it might be feasible? Is there anything out there commercially?

     

    I'll post photos of the lens in question if needed for identification.

     

    I appreciate the help!

  2. What you need to remember is that this is a lens with a 78 degree angle of view on a 35mm format camera. When mounted to an APS-C or M43 sensor camera AOV will be reduced by X1.5 and X2.

     

    Phil Rudin

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.