Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Name needed

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Name needed

2 posts
  1. Name needed

    Its almost off-topic for here but not completely so....

     

    I have my own small company for software development (I'm the manager, the development teem, the marketing... ;) ), Now I decided to build an Internet site to try selling few products I have and need name for the company and for the URL.

    I'm looking for something that connected to the sea and diving (guess why :cry: )

    Any suggestions will be appreciate, the price for the winner will be a free copy from every product I'll Have (meanwhile they all freewere but hope to start sell sometime)

     

    Arnon

  2. SeaSoft

    SeaWare

    DigiSea

    DigiDive

    CybergoldfishSoft ;)

    ReefSoft

    AquaticSoft

    DeepSoft

     

    My brain is worn out now.

     

    Jim

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.