I have put together another video from a few dives over the last couple of months here in sydney.
Hope you like it....
Cheers Pete.
[vimeohd]45152379[/vimeohd]
Read-only discussion
I have put together another video from a few dives over the last couple of months here in sydney.
Hope you like it....
Cheers Pete.
[vimeohd]45152379[/vimeohd]
Great work Pete,
Good Job Pete!
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback.
Cheers Pete.
Really nice Pete... Were those with the 4000's?
Dustin
Thanks Dustin. The wide angle stuff is natural light. Manual white balance with the red filter in place & the scenes that were lit are from the 4000s except for 1 scene.
I couldn't be happier with the 4000s, they are a fantastic light.
How is your setup going? Got any more footage to post yet?
Cheers Pete.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.