I have just returned from my first outing with my D7000 and am about to embark on some post processing in Aperture and wanted to get as many hints and tip as possible to enable the learning curve to be a bit steeper/quicker.
I currently just import my images in using the aperture functionality, they are all organised by date and then moved to folders for trip or other categories.
My latest images are shot with a D7000 and imported as raw files, this is about as far as I have got.
What I want to know is how to proceed from here?
Is there a certain workflow people go through to manipulate their raw files? What processes doe this include?
It seems there are posts that look at using LR and photoshop but not so much for Aperture. (Should I persevere with Aperture?) If there are also some good tutorials on the web that people have used then please point me to them.
Any help would be much appreciated.