Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Underwater Fashion Shooting with D800

Started by Rene Zuch ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Fashion Shooting with D800

6 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I got my Nikon D800 waterproof and did an underwater fashion shooting last weekend.

     

    All pics done with the Nikon 16-35mm and Ikelite 8" Dome.

     

    The complete set is here.

     

    I´m interested in your opinions.

     

    Regards René

     

    post-36347-0-62549600-1341782811_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-39541700-1341782803_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-80051900-1341782787_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-03162400-1341782826_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-18451100-1341782834_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-52138100-1341782851_thumb.jpg

    post-36347-0-22259600-1341782860_thumb.jpg

  2. nice....I like the last 2 best.

  3. Yeah good work. the last one is def. my favourite.

  4. Hi Rene;

    Quality as expected with this D800 / 16-35 option looks excellent. Good stuff. I'm excited to get mine in the pool soon.

  5. I think your model is superb in the fourth image (as is your camera!), but she's let down by the background. Perhaps a translucent gauze sheet to hide the pool's walls would be better?

     

    Tim

     

    dirol.gif

  6. I think your model is superb in the fourth image (as is your camera!), but she's let down by the background. Perhaps a translucent gauze sheet to hide the pool's walls would be better?

     

    Tim

     

    dirol.gif

     

    Yes you are right, but it was a test shooting to get some first experience with this kind of shootings.

     

    René

    Edited by Rene Zuch
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.