Hi All,
I have a G11 and an Ikelite DS51 substrobe and my Canon WP-DC34 case is about to retire. What are my best options for an underwater housing options? Or I am stuck with Canon and Ikelite?
Thanks.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by i2castillo ·
Read-only discussion
Hi All,
I have a G11 and an Ikelite DS51 substrobe and my Canon WP-DC34 case is about to retire. What are my best options for an underwater housing options? Or I am stuck with Canon and Ikelite?
Thanks.
hi,
please consider Isotta Isotecnic. Wow case
If you want to connect the strobe by hardwire, ikelite is the way to go.
For me, this is a major advantage.
You can also get a heinrichs optical slave unit, and a nikonos to ike strobe cord, and use it optically triggered, but I never found it as reliable as ike's synch cord.
Ike's are great. What's not to like?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.