Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congrats to Laz - Rodale's photographer of the week!

Started by NitroLiq ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Congrats to Laz - Rodale's photographer of the week!

8 posts
  1. Good job Laz...

  2. Not a huge surprise eh!

  3. Very nice! Congratulations.

  4. Congrats Laz! (And don't listen to Bob ;-) )

  5. Thanks guys.. And thanks for posting it on the news, Eric.

     

    I thought I'd give Rodale's POTW a shot because I was getting really tired of my front cover shots on National Geographic...

     

    natgeo.jpg

     

    :)

  6. Wow, Laz is alive!

     

    Thanks for checking in Laz - you know we lub you.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. hahaha. I remember that octopus shot. :)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.