Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Manual on Ikelite housing

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Manual on Ikelite housing

2 posts
  1. When shooting WA I do not use the TTL mode on my strobes. I usually reduce the strobe power on the strobe itself. My question is do I have to do this also on the back of the housing.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sean

  2. Hi Sean

     

    If you move the strobe knobs from the TTL position, they go into manual mode.

    Having a tendancy to use strobes on long arms, I find it a lot quicker to leave the strobe knobs on TTL and adust power using the manual control on the back of the housing - unless I need a different power on each side.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.