Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Selling SPL Surf Housing for 5DmkII + Ports 16-35 & Fisheye Ports

Started by matt2020 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling SPL Surf Housing for 5DmkII + Ports 16-35 & Fisheye Ports

1 posts
  1. This housing is in excellent condition, used only once in a freshwater pool.

     

    I am in two minds about selling as it is a really great set up, incredibly light and very strong.

     

    Items included:

     

    SPL housing for 5dMKII with addition of ISO control button to standard configuaration. 16-35mm with zoom (I paid USD$1900)

     

    The Fisheye/wide angle port (I paid USD$400)

     

    Flash attachment (USD$725)

     

    Pole (USD$325)

     

    Total Paid – USD$3225 (with discount not including shipping)

     

    Will sell the lot plus all spares for USD1500.

     

    Shipping is extra (cost depends on where you want it shipped) and will be via Fedex, UPS or DHL or something similar.

     

    So if you want to take up this incredible offer contact me here mattmail2020@yahoo.com

     

    Don’t sweat if I don’t immediately reply, I might be travelling and not able to get back to you straight away.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.