Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

photo and uw photo gear store in tokyo

Started by 3@5 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

photo and uw photo gear store in tokyo

2 posts
  1. photo and uw photo gear store in tokyo

    i will be travelling to tokyo some time this summer and was wondering if anyone out there knows some good photo and uw photo gear stores?

    any suggestion is welcome

    /paul

  2. My brother lives in Tokyo so I get him to buy all my gear. What I normally do is I do a price search using either www.kakaku.com or www.gaz.co.jp to find the best prices. For more specialised UW-items you could check out http://www.uwdigitalcamera.com I don't know where they are located but they have a decent variety of products. Or you could just do a google search, limiting it to japanese pages, searching for the item you wish to purchase. That should yield a few hits.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.