Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam viewfinder on Subal?

Started by rumblefish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam viewfinder on Subal?

3 posts
  1. Does anyone know if I can fit a Nauticam viewfinder on a Subal housing?

    --Rob

  2. The folks at Reef Photo & Video can machine a custom adaptor:

    http://www.reefphoto.com/kb.php?id=31

     

    FWIW, I have 45 degree Nauticam viewfinder and love it. No regrets.

  3. Very useful, thank you.

    I may want to wait until after I upgrade; it seems I can't install the adapter ring to the housing myself.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.