Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Large external monitor for Ikelite housing

Started by quickpix ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Large external monitor for Ikelite housing

2 posts
  1. My old eyes can't see the camera monitor through the Ikelite housing. (D7000 camera)

     

    I have seen someone with an external monitor mounted on their housing.

    I am having trouble finding someone to help me with this project.

    Ikelite recommended Backscatter but they are reluctant??

     

    Can someone help me??

    Thanks

    Dick

    From Missouri

  2. I may be able to help. Drop me a PM and tell me the details.

    Bill

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.