Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

LCD Magnifier for UW use?

Started by guyharrisonphoto ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

LCD Magnifier for UW use?

1 posts
  1. I am shooting with an Olympus e-pl2 and am interested to know if there is an LDC hood/magnifier similar to the Zacuto Z Finder that is corrected for use underwater. This would be invaluable to me and I am sure to many others. Even if I upgrade to a better camera like the E-M5 or a DSLR, I would still be interested in such a magnifier/hood for when I switch to video mode.

     

    Thanks

     

    Guy

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.