Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SEACAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D700 FOR SELL

Started by savariello ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

SEACAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D700 FOR SELL

1 posts
  1. I'am selling my Seacam housing (Nikon D700) with all options (2 sea strobe plugs and 1 remote plug). This housing is like new because I had an accident last year and I didn't use it.

     

    The standard price is : 4465 euros

     

    Sold price : 3300 euros. Free shipping fees (I am based in France)

     

    The housing will be delivered with all the maintenance kits.post-25405-0-22846800-1346526651_thumb.jpgpost-25405-0-04464800-1346526703_thumb.jpgpost-25405-0-64961200-1346527053_thumb.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.