Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

The Azores Underwater

Started by benedika ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

The Azores Underwater

7 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    Blue Shark and Mobula Rays mixed with some fine macro footage.

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Alex.

     

    [vimeohd]49076025[/vimeohd]

  2. I really enjoyed that, thanks for posting

     

    How do the blue sharks compare to oceanics, are they as inquisitive?

     

    Who did you travel with if you dont mind me asking?

  3. I never dived with oceanics, but i saw some footage.

    I think they behave the same.

    I also will do a movie with only blue sharks and divers. So everyone can see how they behave.

  4. That would be good to see, already looking forward to it

    Edited by Longimanus1975
  5. Wow, really nice shark and mobulla footage there Alex. Very enjoyable. Love that curious blue shark and its little pilot fish. Great choice of music too. Maybe for your next one you could try and match up the water colour a bit? The mobulla footage from 4:13 to 4:52 is very purple.

  6. Thanks Nick for your advice and your nice comment!

    Maybe it's on screen. But anyway, at the Mobula are different blue tones, that's right. (Though I always set the wb) I commuted namely 15 to 5 meters. Therefore I always stayed at the same depth while diving with blue sharks. The blue suits each other. Lesson learned :-)

    Edited by benedika
  7. Who did you travel with if you dont mind me asking?

     

    I travelled on my own (with buddy) and dived with Norberto Diver.I recommend to go in a group at least 4 people.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.