Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Indonesia- Bali

Started by Aigar Sisask ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Indonesia- Bali

5 posts
  1. Hey

    I planning to visit Bali in November or December and planning to stay there one month.

    Is here any local diver who can share some information wheer to dive, where to stay and so? Maybe here is someone who have even rental house or something and willing to dive together and showing around.

     

    Best Regards

  2. I will be diving in Bali from Dec16-Jan 15, based in Tulamben. I will be diving the Tulamben-Ahmed area with side trips to Nusa Penida-Menjangan as well. Always looking for a dive buddy.

  3. Hey

    Sounds good. I will try to push my time also then this time.

    To You have some hotel alredy booked or know where You are staying?

    Any information what diving company You using?

  4. I've got the trip started (flights etc) but haven't decided on hotels yet. I use a very reliable dive tour operator who I have used for years, just waiting to hear what they are able to do and I'll post updates.

  5. Hi,

    I have a Friends & Family live-aboard trip scheduled for New Years 2013. We had a cancellation and now have space available so I thought I’d see if I could find somebody interested in joining us and saw your posts.

    Our group so far includes 6 divers + 1 snorkeler (and only me w/ an u/w camera). The boat sleeps a max of 10 guests in 4 double cabins + 2 single cabins. We have available a double and/or a single cabin, depending.

    Some of us are arriving earlier to spend some time in Bali beforehand (We'll be in Tulamben for a couple days Dec 25-27 hoping to get in a few dives). Questions and/or if you'd like to join us send an e-mail to gwreedak @ gmail . com

     

    Regards, Gordon Reed

     

    Where: Komodo Island, Indonesia

    When: Dec 29, 2012 – Jan 5, 2013

    Live-aboard: Lalunia (www.nomad-diver.com)

    Cost: ~$1925 from Denpasar (subject to exchange rates, airfare cost and total # of people)

    Included: R/T airfare from Denpasar, Bali to Labuan Bajo, Flores

    8 days / 7 nights aboard the Lalunia, meals on board (beverages are extra), 2-3 dives per day, shore excursions (to include a Komodo Island visit), transfers in Labuan Bajo to/from the Lalunia.

     

    (note: I am not affiliated w/ either the dive tour operator or the boat, and I am not profiting in any way from the booking.)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.