Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photo of Caulerpa

Started by Thalasoma ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo of Caulerpa

8 posts
  1. Photo of Caulerpa

    Does anybody have photo of Caulerpa racemosa and Caulerpa taxifolia?

    I need those photos to insert in a web page as a warning to divers, to report if they see it.

    Of course, name of the photographer will be displayed under the photo.

    Thank you in advance.

  2. Yes, but I need authorization, since I want to put those photo on the web site. Any way, thank you.

  3. so ask the websites for permission !!!

  4. I have a written a blerb on Caulerpa taxifolia in the marine species database, the info and pictures can be found on the link at the bottom of the page:

    http://www.scuba-equipment-usa.com/marine/...AN04/index.html

     

    Feel free to use the pics, if you need anymore let me know.

     

    cheers,

    Dave

  5. Hi Dave!

     

    Thank you for this photo? Most probably I am going to use it. You have any more of C. taxifolia or Caulerpa racemosa?

    If you have some, please send me on njivice@yahoo.com. Thank you in

    advance.

  6. Contact Rachel Woodfield at Merkel and Associates in San Diego. She has some excellent photos.

     

    HTH

    James

  7. OK. I will do so. Thank you!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.