Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SEACAM 5DMKII housing + Canon 5DMKII body

Started by StephenFrink ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

SEACAM 5DMKII housing + Canon 5DMKII body

6 posts
  1. This is one of my personal cameras and housings, although surprisingly little used. Only 50,762 shutter acuations as of today. (Normally I shoot with either 1DsMKIII or MKIV)

     

    post-630-0-61818300-1347558047_thumb.jpg

     

    post-630-0-39740900-1347558084_thumb.jpg

     

    I took this picture with it just last week, so as you can see it still works just fine:

     

    post-630-0-80201700-1347558671_thumb.jpg

     

    The housing has twin S6 bulkhead connectors and never flooded or mistreated.

     

    Asking $3400 for the system. No ports or viewfinders included, but as Seacam dealers we can accommodate your needs.

    Edited by StephenFrink
  2. This is one of my personal cameras and housings, although surprisingly little used. Only 50,762 shutter acuations as of today. (Normally I shoot with either 1DsMKIII or MKIV)

     

    post-630-0-61818300-1347558047_thumb.jpg

     

    post-630-0-39740900-1347558084_thumb.jpg

     

    I took this picture with it just last week, so as you can see it still works just fine:

     

    post-630-0-80201700-1347558671_thumb.jpg

     

    The housing has twin S6 bulkhead connectors and never flooded or mistreated.

     

    Asking $3400 for the system. No ports or viewfinders included, but as Seacam dealers we can accommodate your needs.

     

     

    Hi.

     

    I am interested by you set.

     

    Have you an email to contact?

     

    Thanks

  3. Holy Crap,

     

    How friken big is that thing! Those guys may be 6' and the shark look over 3 times their size!

     

    Num num num num...crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside....lol

  4. Hi.

     

    I am interested by you set.

     

    Have you an email to contact?

     

    Thanks

     

    Hi, thanks. info@stephenfrink.com will get you directly to my studio, and to me. Thanks for your interest.

  5. Sold. May good photographic karma follow.

  6. Dear Stephen, do you currently have any equipment for sale? let me know, thank you!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.