Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Kyrie Eleison

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Kyrie Eleison

12 posts
  1. Playing with light through a sublime music...

     

    [vimeo]49460256[/vimeo]

  2. Wow....

    Was that done with the panasonic HVX200 Rafa?

    If so, what settings did you use?

    I now have the same setup & would love to know what settings you use. I have only done a couple of dives with mine so still working out the best settings.

    Cheers Pete.

  3. Very nice, must go diving soon...

  4. Superb; I was totally engrossed and enthralled! What an awesome theme integrating light and music. Bravo!

  5. You are the best!

  6. Beautiful color resolution. Was much CC done?

    Steve

  7. Thanks a lot!!

     

    Yes Bluefacemanta, HVX200 and HVX201. Tomorrow I look at the settings and I tell you.

     

    Hi Steve, not much, a little bit of saturation and blacks.

  8. Scene File

     

    Operation type: Film Cam

    Detail level: +2

    Master ped: -2

    Gramma: Cinelike V

    Matrix: Cine-like

  9. Really appreciate the effort Rafa. That is a big help. Did you shoot in 1080 or 720?

  10. Hi Rafa,

     

    As usual you always set a new point of reference with your videos.

  11. Normally I use 720pn to use the frame variable rate.

     

    Thanks Davide!! :)

  12. Very beautiful, Thanks for sharing.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.