Hi!
I am think about getting a little more serious with underwater photography. So far I used a Panasonic LX3 compact as point and shoot camera (no flash, no manual mode etc.) but I'll buy a Nauticam housing for my OM-D very soon.
Hence I am looking for a book that gets me started with what I need to know to take some nice pictures. I am a relatively advanced on land photographer as I am using DSLRs (Canon 5d) for years in various settings including studio photography with various strobes etc. So I know what ISO, exposure time, and aperture is and how the relate for getting good exposure and I know the general rules on how to compose potentially interesting images - at least on land.
Is there any good book that build on some above water photography knowledge and explains the specifics for underwater? I am thinking about stuff like strobe positioning, rules of thumbs for exposure for different specific uw scenes/subjects and so on.
I read that Martin Edge's book gets a lot of praise. Would you recommend this one for me?
Thanks,
Mark