Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Newbie photos for comments and help

Started by Jayboy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie photos for comments and help

3 posts
  1. Alright, after a wonderful trip, a hurry and expensive change of flight schedule to be home for Hurricane Isaac. New Orleans airport is final destination, my job required me be home, and been busy since. Here are some of the shots I've taken. I have not run any through programs these are plain. I hope to start working with these and others and then will post them.

    D-200/SUBAL ND20 - 60mm Nikon, 10-17 Tokina w/approriate ports - 2 x YS-110 w/ttl conv.

    I would like to thank members Rjsimp for "my" new system, of which I received a good deal on, and Laudibaby for the dome port and Tokina lens and Wetpixel for the hours of forums I've read before taking the plunge into this madness.

    Thanks for any comments and advice.

    https://picasaweb.google.com/109201830121483319029/DivingTheBahamas?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIzplseb-Me9zgE&feat=directlink

  2. 7, 8 and 11 stand out. It's a pity that the subject in 7 is a lionfish, interloper and nuisance, but it's a great image.

  3. Very nice pics. I like the squid.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.