Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Watermarks and Websites

Started by matt215 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Watermarks and Websites

6 posts
  1. I've actually sold a few images lately, so I'm thinking it may be time to set up a website. Do any of you have recommendations for good Wordpress website designers? I also need to get a logo type watermark. How do you design these, and how the heck do you get them on your photos?

  2. The watermark I (and many others) use is simply my name, copyright symbol, and website. If you had a branded personal logo you could add that, but it's not necessary. I use Lightroom as my photo editor and cataloging software and it has an easy way to non-destructively and automatically add watermarks and copyright metadata to images.

     

    -Gina

  3. I use aperture. May be a good time to buy Lightroom.

  4. You don't need to buy Lightroom. You can add a water mark in Aperture on export.

  5. I use Zenfolio, you can use their watermark facility or import your own.

     

    Have a look at my site as an example, great to use

     

    www.scubysnaps.com

  6. Try Wix.com They make it very easy to set up websites from their templates and they have commerce templates too.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.