Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Where to buy D2x charger in London?

Started by Rocha ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to buy D2x charger in London?

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone, quick (and urgent) question, I am packing for a trip tomorrow and just realized I lost my D2x charger. Spent the entire day looking, just gave up now. My house is a complete mess as I just moved a couple of days ago, so that explains why I can't find it.

     

    Anyhow, luckly I will be spending the day in London this Sunday because of a crazy long flight layover. So, can anybody tell me where to buy, preferrably a used D2x charger? I will be in Heathrow airport but can take the subway to town.

     

    Thanks!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.