Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Oslob-Moalboal-Mactan

Started by howeikwok ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Oslob-Moalboal-Mactan

2 posts
  1. Combination of footage from Gopro and an old Canon HF10 for macro.

     

    [youtubehd]wNePNTYRzQA?hd=1[/youtubehd]

    Edited by howeikwok
  2. Wei Kwok,

    Thanks for posting. Funnily I actually thought you added the glare/reflected vignette look in post for the Oslob sequence and was going to ask how you did that and if there was a plug-in! I thought it was a great way to get a different look...then I realized that was the GoPro clips. LOL

    FYI, the sound track is Chicane's Saltwater. Dunno which mix but it's definitely not Massive Attack.

    Edited by Drew
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.