I shot some pictures of those Flabellina Affinis here in Sardinia:
The first question is if it is a Flabellina Affinis or Flabellina Pedata
The second question is are the pink balls inside eggs and the pink string in picture 2 also egg filaments?
Picture 1 Nikon D800 / Nikon 105mm Micro VR / 2 INON Z-240 strobes
Picture 2 Nikon D7000 / Tokina 100mm Macro / 2 INON Z-240 strobes
Thanks!
Chris
p.s. more pictures are on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.426047470777049.90142.110215399026926&type=1


It's Flabellina affinis. The second photo shows egg masses.
Cheers,
Marli
Scubamarli,
thanks for your quick answer!
but i think that i may formulated my question unclear:
On picture one, the Flabellina is filled with pink "balls", are they eggs or just some kind of interiors.
I attach another picture and a crop of it
Thanks so much!
Chris


I think they could be the ovotestis follicles. See this post http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46612 as there is some explanation there, as I has seen something similar.
Kaj
I think so too. For more info do a web search. The Sea Slug Forum archives is a good place to start. www.seaslugforum.net