Hi guys,
I am going to upgrade my old cameras, I started with Ixus 860, followed by G11, I started to make some underwater shooting with Sanyo HD2000 until my case was recently broken. I was quite happy with Sanyo (for that price a lot of music, check uw videos here), currently G11 is also broken, so we can say, I am without camera now.
I really like to shoot video. I really like to make a pictures. What I don't like is to edit the footage and kill 1 day to make 5 minutes video, but thats another story.
After spent some days infront of computer I decide to buy Panasonic GH2, it seems like the best option for me, if somebody got any other idea for camera, you are welcome. You may ask for budget...let say, budget would be around 3000 USD or even more.
So, let's say, I choose a camera Panasonic GH2. It comes with two different lenses, I guess it is "better" to buy more expensive ones, of course I want to shoot some photos on the land also.
Underwater housing - Nauticam or 10bar? Is 10bar so much worse (what about dome availability?), I should choose Nauticam?
Lenses - which lenses do you suggest? I saw some really wide footage, which was too wide, I didn't like it much, for me, it was quite nice, what I did with my wet macro lens DC-20, it can be a little bit more wide. Also I like to make a macro photo/video, so I would need some macro too. I guess 45 macro and 7-14mm would be good start
Lights - my friend got Inon Z240, it is amazing light. The question is, is this kind of light suitable for my needs ? I want to shoot video in first, photos come after. Do you know some good video lights, which can serve also as good photo light ? Or I can buy 2 lights, one better for photo, another one better for video ? Please suggest.
I am sorry, if some of my questions doesn't make much sense, I am completely new to m43/dslr so please bear with me.