Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

6 days in ohau!

Started by DerekB ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

6 days in ohau!

6 posts
  1. PS4965-M.jpg

     

    MG5121-M.jpg

     

    and this image I am absolutely in love with.

     

    Hollywood-color-madness-M.jpg

  2. I agree, that third image is really quite impressive.

  3. Nice!

  4. Thanks guys

  5. Great pictures, I love the first one!

     

     

     

    African Spirit

  6. Sweet shots.

     

    The second is my pic as the others are a little to Skewed for me. In saying that they are all very nice.

     

    I see that you have used a flash also.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.