Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

ID help please

Started by DANYGRAIG ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

ID help please

5 posts
  1. Connemara, Ireland - June 2011.

     

    Approx 2-3cm long.

    post-5848-0-40708000-1349276180_thumb.jpg

    Edited by DANYGRAIG
  2. I'm sure one of our British members will be along shortly to help you out but I just wanted to say what a great image that is!

    Edited by Leslie
  3. Thanks Leslie - haven't been able to ID this for past year!

    Mark

  4. I took the liberty of asking for you on the Jellywatch facebook page and got this answer so far:

     

    Looks like a rather beat-up Leuckartiara, Halitholus, or other Pandeid. Unfortunately, the stomach/gonads are missing and those are diagnostic...

     

    http://www.facebook.com/jellywatch?ref=stream&filter=2

  5. Hi Nick

    Thanks for helping with the ID - shame about the gonads!!

    Mark

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.