Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

My OMD E-M5 Rig

Started by Scubanomad ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

My OMD E-M5 Rig

3 posts
  1. Thought I'd share here is my setup:

    Finally got around taking a photo of my new Rig. housing for the new Olympus OM-D E-M5

    with 60mm f2.8 Macro lens

    in Nauticam 4” Wide Angle Port. Using Sea and Sea strobe YS-01

    and Big Blue LED Focus light. Also using the Olympus M ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 micro Four Thirds Lens

    in the same Nauticam 4” Wide Angle Port.

    8054629696_290a8cd53f_b.jpg

    Edited by Scubanomad
  2. Are you happy with this setup?

    How good is the picture in macro mode?

     

    I had quite the same with an E-PL2 and was ok.

  3. Yes, how does the macro lens fair in the wide angle port? I'm all for carrying as few ports as possible if you can get away with it without negative impact on image quality.

     

    I've got the 12-50mm lens and associated port and gearing (which will also fit the 60mm) for starters. Then thinking will probably get the 60mm and the 8mm fisheye (and dome port). Also, which Big Blue light did you get? I'm looking at the VL1800 so can use it full power for video and quarter power for focus.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.