Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Stop fishing in the egyptian Marine parks.

Started by John Bantin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Stop fishing in the egyptian Marine parks.

4 posts
  1. It's all change in Egypt now with little enforcement of marine park rules. Ask your tour operator if your liveaboard crew are in the habit of fishing in the Marine Parks and make its banning a condition of your booking.post-4197-0-94046800-1350198897_thumb.jpg

  2. Here In Brisbane, people with lots of money still violate no- fishing areas' in reacreational boats $70,000+ and I have photos and harassed the ar$e out these cuckholing scum, and they have won.

    I wet a camera thru lossing my cool- which is quite strong minded, I front these people and give them a good tongue lashing, radio the law...but nothing.....1st thing I ask is .

     

    "If you fish a restricted zone, why you do that is you believe fishing in other areas is depleted- thus we need more no-fishzones and better enforcement"

     

    ....dam I have changed a good few; but the worst types are marine collectors and spearfishermen who are recollectively of bristish/european big game hunters of the pre-war era.....smarmy, egotistical wankers; that need reeling in for the sadists they are!

     

    Australia post just let out a bunch of GBR fishes stamps- I live in the most marine diversant environment, but little is cared for more then the international corporations mining interests- please GTFO! americans and UK owned corps!

     

    either side of politics are just a Muppet show here to be real!

     

    I have a 17ft boat 100hp with A HIGH & SHARP bow of 8mm home made plate alloy it's a battle can, they don't try me on here, I can spin on a dime or cut a fibre/tin hull open like a egg......12g bentley ss helps too!

     

    you charter divers aint seeing bugger all to be true about it.....but your attitudes are just and honerable..............hope for the future guys!

     

    John that picture really makes me so sad mate!

    Edited by DamonA
  3. Must say that there were 2 at Daedalus last week with hooks in them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.