Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Minolta dimage scan elite 5400

Started by sharky1961 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Minolta dimage scan elite 5400

1 posts
  1. Minolta dimage scan elite 5400

    Hi, does anyone have experience with this scanner?

    Does anyone has experience scanning filmnegatives with a scanner and then print slides in statt of film? I ask this because I am a beginner in photography and I fear that my first slide won't be so good as wen I shoot film negatives. I can then scan them and make slides of them. or would that cost me a lot of sharpnes and colours.

    Rob

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.