Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

60 Photos

Started by rumblefish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

60 Photos

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Maybe this should be in the copyright forum.

     

    There is something new in Facebook (?) that I'm trying to figure out. It's called 60 Photos and by the looks of it, this is an app that allows you to vote on photos in other people's albums on Facebook. They are sending me daily notifications now with a selection of new photo's from friends, with the option to vote pass or nice.

     

    The thing is that I never subscribed to this new service and on two occasions I saw a photo of mine come by. Can anybody explain how this works? I never entered these photos in a competition, if they are entered I would like to do so myself and I strongly feel I am no longer in control over what happens to images I post in Facebook.

     

    So the question is: should I delete my albums in Facebook?

     

    Best regards,

    --Rob

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.