Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Beneath the Sea 2004 - Are you going?

Started by echeng ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Beneath the Sea 2004 - Are you going?

9 posts
  1. Beneath the Sea 2004 - Are you going?

    Who is going, and when? Let's get a list going. :)

     

    I *think* I'm going, but I'm not positive.

  2. Booth 525.

  3. Anyone else? :)

  4. I'm probably going on Saturday with a few people from my LDS.

  5. Giving workshops and symposium; see program.

     

    Michel Gilbert & Danielle Alary

  6. I'll be there on Friday night and Saturday.

     

    Larry

  7. OK. Well, if any of you see me there, get my attention and introduce yourselves, and I will do the same. :)

     

    I should have a Wetpixel badge on, I think. Not sure what they're going to give me.

     

    Or, you can e-mail me and I'll reply with my mobile number. Anyone driving in from Manhattan?

  8. I will be there - Speaking too...

    eric -

     

    I will be at BTS - I am on a shark panel Sunday morning (10:30 am)sponsored by SRI. I will be doing a presentation on shark field research, and yes I may just include some BBFS stuff in there. I will also be at the SRI booth (206) or generally wandering the show for most of Sunday. Hope to catch up with you...

     

    - MP

  9. I'll also be wandering around the show on Sunday with my wife, daughter, and a couple of dive buddies in tow...

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.